Informationen über die Veranstaltung
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming joint New York and Silicon Valley German Startup Night (Virtual Edition). German Startup Night features pitches from best-in-class German startups that have recently completed and graduated from the German Accelerator program. The event will focus on company pitches and expert feedback from invited panelists.
German Accelerator’s German Startup Night New York & Silicon Valley will feature pitches from the U.S. Class 2020-3:
- 48bytesNorth empowers financial publishers to maximize their subscribers ́ customer life-time-value.
- ADTANCE offers digitals solutions to power after-sales services for industrial machinery.
- GraphCMS enables developers to build powerful content APIs in a matter of minutes.
- Happybrush provides fair, honest, and environmentally friendly electrical toothbrushes, toothpaste & mouthwash at reasonable prices.
- hawk:AI runs a real-time transaction monitoring solution to support Financial Institutions to get to the next level of Anti-Money-Laundering.
- IPlytics is a SaaS-based market intelligence tool that empowers its users to analyze technology landscapes.
- Legalhead is a mobile job-matching platform for lawyers.
- Plasmion offers plug and play ionization devices for atmospheric pressure mass spectrometers or customized stand-alone “electronic nose” sensors.
- Roq.ad helps leading brands to improve digital advertising and digital analytics through the use of Cross-Device Technology.
- Veronym Holding is a cloud security provider for SMEs.
We’d love to see you online!