15.08.2019 br> Ganztägig
Telefon: E-Mail: email@example.com
Preis: Die Veranstaltung ist kostenfrei!
Informationen über die Veranstaltung
The Space Academy is a two-day event for European space-tech entrepreneurs to accelerate
their business. Space Academy Bremen: 18 -19 Nov 2019.
All entrepreneurs are welcome to join the Space Academy workshops (Day 1) for coaching in small groups
on six selected topics by prominent experts:
- Investment readiness and relationships, how to be trusted by investors and get funded;
- Kinds of crowdfunding (reward-based, equity-based, lending), how to maximize your impact with the right campaign;
- Hot trends: artificial intelligence, robotics and space applications;
- Business models, how to fine tune your business and make it even more effective;
- European funds, how to find the right funding opportunity in the ocean of the European initiatives;
- Space ecosystem, how to connect with international space institutions and corporates, and applying to ESA ITT.
Day 1: An intense workshop day where entrepreneurs can improve their skills and get insights from experts on
various topics, with main sessions as well as one-to-one and roundtable meetings.
Day 2: Panel and keynote sessions as well as pitches from 10 selected companies to an audience representing
the space sector from all over the world.
All suitable applicants can attend both days and benefit from expertise and plenty of opportunities for
networking and interaction. 10 more advanced start-ups (selected based on their business plans submitted to
competition) will be entitled to receive individual high-level coaching, mentoring and travel support.
More information, details and registration can be found at: www.space-academy.eu